How To Fix A Telephone Ends Of The Extension Someone Told Me I've Blown My 'Head Gasket' But Not So Bad That They Can't Fix It?

Someone told me I've blown my 'Head gasket' but not so bad that they can't fix it? - how to fix a telephone ends of the extension

Hello. For 30 years, I always worry about my car, tuning regular oil changes, etc., placed in water for a disease not forget to check my water and steam out of my vehicle. I called someone I know who looked at him and said he would take apart and could fix it. They said they do not charge me for parts and labor, so I'm really grateful. Unfortunately, it was before 6 weeks. She informed me that only they try later this month to deal with. You know I am a single mother and I have no medical problems, and I help my mother and my father believe in journeys of more than one side to another hospital (in fact, to me). I understand you are busy and have their own things, I respect understand / but it can certainlyI would have been informed of the expected start, especially as he was told 2-3 weeks. I tried to speak, but every time he mentions the car, while making me wait even longer. Who knows how long it takes to repair such a thing? Please do not misunderstand, I am grateful for the help, I do not know the car only. Oh, the car is over 10 years and is a Renault. Thank you in advance?

6 comments:

luisluv6... said...

Working in a garage can take a good week and beaten near a thousand good! Here is the problem, but I know it saves money, but if u is a headgasket or correct him as soon as possible! In addition, the engine meets the water in the block will turn red and collection in the stocks. Once this happens .... Hello rebuilt engine!

kelly_f_... said...

So it must be like two days to repair
6 weeks are screwed up on their

If you call another store or two of the question of how to replace head gasket and how long it might take a week is a long time

Dan W said...

There are parts which are fixed by an exchange. Replace your ealier he can to prevent further damage.

The Fool said...

They should all parties within a week or maybe 2 are, if there are multiple parties or some of them hard to find. The head gasket is basically a seal between the engine block and cylinder heads. To remove the upper part of the machine and attached to the upper engine. It takes no more than a few hours to remove every few seconds to put on gsaket and a few more to combine everything. You can do a day too slow for a mechanic to work, if you find the parts, but there are other parts to replace, not 4-5 weeks from 2 months.

G man said...

Renault parts are available in the UK since the first party on the same day in Euro or 24 hours at Renault is normal and not a 16-valve engine and it would take about 10 hours until a head gasket, approximately 16 hours would replace 16 valves, fuel approximately 11 hours.

Renault, are prone to cracking heads and many mistakes of overheating, according to the model you have and what the engine is equipped package can be a lot of gadgets and gossip through no overheating.

Renault'ss also have a backlog in the header tank, the water is low and easy to diagnose a head gasket, but the problem is something else. unless you had a change of the coolant is a regular color of the sand residue in the tank.

Good luck.

bandit_6... said...

As you know, s the head gasket? s, there are other things that can make the steam, except the head gasket. and check the oil to see if antifreeze is in him? Or see do not start to see if the white smoke coming from exhaust? can could be a burst pipe, a faulty thermostat or the radiator problem.but when they break, I would say that the work had that in his spare time later on the road again after a week or both.

Post a Comment