Cd Key Do Mount Warcraft 3 Problem: How Do I Play Without The CD?

Warcraft 3 problem: How do I play without the CD? - cd key do mount

Well, the thing is he's always frustrating, I have the game itself, and I have my manual, but managed to allow the CD that gasp * not only the primary but lose the included CD-ROM * CD-Key. Well lucky me, I have friends who are good people, and offered me their use of a CD-key, so just download the game again.

I cracked CD before, I'm using Daemon Tools and works familiar, but what bothers me is how Blizzard tried to make every effort, I can not let you play your games without setting an appropriate CD-ROM and CD-key.

Is it possible to play on battle.net without a valid CD? And do not tell me to contact Blizzard, which are Douchebags. His solution to me has a new CD-mail my old manual key for them was towith $ 10 and they gave me just a new one.

If you try to mount the game on the wrong unit, I have read errors. But if I crack the game, I can play, but not online such as online check detects an invalid boot version (crack).

No comments:

Post a Comment