Message To Write To An Unborn Baby Being Taken To Small Claims Court Over Gifts Given To Me For My Baby?

Being taken to small claims court over gifts given to me for my baby? - message to write to an unborn baby

My ex and I broke a few days ago. We were for about four months. I am 36 weeks pregnant and gave me a stroller and a swing for Christmas, dollar for a total of approximately 400th I have never asked or expected such things.

When we parted, I have to buy a text "from him. Later, when I reply to an SMS message to "Nevermind, I sell to."

I had a key to his house and went to collect my things that were here today, and the keys back. He was not there and I make shoes and CDs, as well as two Christmas presents. I left the keys and went home.

Later, when he HOM had phoned and left a message that a police report because he will present "stolen" items for babies from him.

, I answered, and a few hours later, a formal e-mail "agreement in principle" that the goods were "initially purchased as a gift for his unborn child ..." and asks me not to pay the exact costs of the schism, and Article II, I take asCenter debt.

I Broke with him two wee ks ago for a day and during that time gave him some money for them via SMS. He wrote that "it is not, do not want to lose money" back. Can you say the words, he had to pay them, even if we were re-admitted to the collection and donations of today?

Is there a chance? He has no children to him and gave in writing that they were a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment